Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm back.

That's right. I am back and tired. I have been so busy with school to really do anything post worthy. I hit 100 post on a forum, and have 17 jelly babies. I guess that could be exciting. OI and the four day weekend. I forgot that we have a four day weekend. That's right and my brother doesn't HA.

I have no time this long weekend really. I have to finish my physics work, work on my paper for Ladd, and soccer prat ice on Monday. But I guess I am going to have some down time. I am not speaking to some people right now. They don't know who they are and I am going to leave them to guess who they are. Figure it out.

I am going to get a lot of reading done, I have the Amber Spyglass to finish then I have A Far Sweet Thing to read. I finished Untamed, and Rebel Angels.

1 comment:

Keri Mikulski said...

Enjoy your down time. :)