Saturday, February 14, 2009

Haha

I have been gone from here for so long. I guess I have been so busy to blog. To tell the truth I have not been to into the Internet as much these days. It just seems so dull. Really I get bored with myspace, and facebook bothers me, computer games are getting to easy. I have plenty of Cd's so I don't need to computer for music. Plus I have been in a bit of a charmed slump. All I have been doing is watching Charmed and reading books about Charmed. And I guess it's all good. I love it but I have to balance my hobbies out. ha. I usually get obsessed with something and that's all I will watch then I switch to something else for a while then back and forth. It's how I work I guess. I am into to many different TV shows and hobbies. Gah. I use to pride myself on the fact I went two straight years without watching TV. Then when season four of Doctor Who came on Sci Fi I had my cable turned back on. Now I have it on all the time and I realized how much I missed Charmed,House, Crossing Jordan, and Gossip Girl.

I have to baby sit today, tomorrow and Tuesday so I am going to have money again. I also forgot what it was like to have more then five dollars to my name. I can't wait. I am going to try and not spend all this money right away. and on top of all that I am wearing on of my favorite shirts and my outfit is amazing in the most amazing dressed downess you can get. I am more of a jeans and tee shirt type of gal anyway. And for shoe I have on my purple chucks. They make me smile.

Okay now I am rambling. Ha. It's good to be back. Thank for listening to my rambling.

1 comment:

Keri Mikulski said...

Hope you enjoyed babysitting!

I'm ready for summer.. You?? :)