Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FRIDAY

IS GOING TO BE FREAKING AMAZING, Lauren and Nina are coming to play a Wizard Rock Show. (My bugging Justin payed off) And I am excited. Of course Caterini( my teacher) is making a big deal out of it sound wise and everything which is pissing me off. He doesn't get the hint I don't want him there. But I am not going to let him knock down the Awesomeness of that night.

Thursday I am going to the Midnight showing of Twilight with Nikki (my cousin) and Lauren. Then Lauren and I are going to do stuff Friday. YAY Friday.

What are some of the most awesomeest things you have done in the past few years?

Mine:

Going to a Bangles concert. (ask someone who lived in the 80's if you don't know)
Meeting John Green
Meeting Hank and Katherine Green
Breaking Dawn release party. (party was more fun then the book)
AND MY FIRST (and hopefully not last) WROCK SHOW.

2 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

What did you think of the movie?? I LOVED the BANGLES... Where did you see them?? Did they do MANIC MONDAY? :) MY FAVE.

Kaitlyn said...

i saw them in Alantic City with my mom freshman year. And yes they did manic monday. It was one of the greatest concerts I will ever or have gone to.