Thursday, November 27, 2008

Florida? Twilight? and the mobster.

Part one, The mobster, aka the man I sat with one the plane. He was freaking crazy. I was so scared because he kept staring at me the whole fight. I was like what are you looking at. Of course you figure ignore him he will leave you alone. But no Kaiti doesn't do that. I started acting like I was having a freaking panic attack, which I kind of was freaking out. So what does he do stare some more. Then counts money, lot of money and it's all 100 dollar bills. Does that not scream I am in the mob, to me it does plus he was from North Jersey had the accent and his wife looked like she belonged on the Sopranos.

Why you ask was I panicing on the plane? One it was freaking hot, the seats where to small and I have to go potty! So a two hour flight sitting in a small seat with Kolin to your left adn a mobster to your right while you have to use to bathroom and the guy in front of you have his seat reclined inot your lap you get scared and mad.

More of my trip later.......Oh and the Twilight part was because I went and saw it again today. Thanksgiving and Twilight perfect.

PS. I am thankful to have all of my friends and family. And Thankful that people read this blog, I replied to comments tonight. =]

PSS no spell check on Florida computer sorry.