Monday, December 15, 2008

Once Upon a time

I had homework. Now homework is not fun. I am sure there is not many high school students out there that will argue with me on this. Homework is stupid. So being a junior in high school I get my PSAT scores back and I didn't do as well as I would have liked but I didn't try as hard as I could on the test. Better luck next time.

The SAT is the least of my worries right now. It's the HSPA that I on my mind. I can't get out of freaking high school without passing it. Which I think is stupid. I can pass any class with straight A's and fall this test and have to repeat high school again until I pass it. Practice for the HSPA is annoying. In English we have to read all the stories and then at the end write a four page paper describing a science project I would do about Cloning.

Clones! Think about how the world would be if every body had a clone of themselves running around. It would be nuts. I am content with just one of me.

After i am done this writing thing I have to do math. I LOVE multiplying matrix. Not like the movie nope not that much fun it's more or less just a really long way to do simple math. The best part about it is I am not that bad at math. I actually love math almost as much as I love babbling about how I love math. I like sitting there and working at a problem until I figure it out it makes me feel accomplished.

No comments: