Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day two I am on a roll.

Since I am blogging everyday this month I am going to run out of things to blog about but whatever. So today I first had to explain to my teacher why I had to go change into different pants. Work. Today was our first day at work we had to get all our paper work done. Pretty much Lauren and I made 17 dollars filling out papers. The job itself seems pretty awesome. Saturday is our first official day of work so stop by tell our supervisions how awesome we are if you want.

Lately I have not been in the best of mood to be around people but I am working really hard on keeping my cool. I just have been super stressed out but hey it happens. I am making more time for all my friends now were it has not been made before.

The cell phone. As some people know my cell phone is broken. I was like oh okay it's over year old I should be up for a new one but nope I am not. So in the beginning of march I find this out. I have to wait until May for a new one. Go figure I never relized how much I use my phone. It's killing me not having a phone. Really.

That's really all I feel like talking about today. BYE!

No comments: