Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fashion

So we are watching this Fashion Rocks or something like that. It is interesting but really I am not that into fashion. I just will state out loud that the dress or outfit is ugly or not. But so far we (as in Kolin, my dad and I) are getting into it. Do you care about high fashion?

I have a locker! That's right a bottom locker that I will probably never use and just abuse Kolin and Lauren's lockers. With that school isn't so bad this year just seems I have no time to wonder around like I could last year. I was never in class. And I have a two page paper due Friday on John McPain and Braka Kabob. I don't mine I like learning more about them. Plus I have to do some research on the Alaskan bear hunter and I NEED JOB (anagram of Joe Biden).

This weekend. Soccer tournament that I might or might not get to play in. It starts Friday but I have to go to the eye doctor. But if they win Friday I get to maybe play Saturday or at least go Saturday. It's cool. I am still not fully there yet but I am working harder for more time.

Doctor Whoanthon is still running strong. Lauren and I completed two episodes today. Books. I am still reading The Subtle Knife. The second book in His Darkest Material series. So far I am still not into it but I am told the third book is good. Even if you are religious (as I am Christian) You should still give this series a read. Just don't go into the book looking for the anti god stuff. Just because you read a book doesn't mean you will stop believing in what you believe. But that's just my opinion.

Aw no pictures again. Next time I will have pictures.

No comments: