Friday, September 26, 2008

Tag I am it. *gasp*

So I have been tagged three times. Twice by Keri and once by Beth. Ug. I refuse to type this out more then once so I am posting the same thing on both blogs! ha beat that.
Rules:
1. People tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
2. Tag 8 people to do this quiz. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person they were tagged by. Continue the game by sending it to other people.

1. What are your nicknames? Kaiti, Penelope, Kaitibeth

2. What do you do before bedtime? I normally read or watch Disney channel. Of course after I am done with my nightly chat online.

3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD form? I don't know. I buy a lot of movies.

4. What is your favorite scent? Not really sure. I love the smell of Swedish Fish.

5. If you had a million dollars you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? I would buy a little apartment in the city and travel.

6. Share some recent good news. I am starting in my game tomorrow.

7. Do you trust easily? Yeah I guess so. I try to be a little careful with who I trust but it never works out that way.

8. Do you generally think before you act or act before you think? Act before I think then I think oh shit Kaitlyn what were you thinking. Oi that's right I wasn't.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Yes. I guess I get angry with people who bug me.

10. Do you have a good body image? eh.

11. What is your favorite fruit? Mangos and Raspberries.

12. What websites do you visit daily? myspace, the blog, and The Trock forums.

13. What have you seriously been addicted to lately? One Tree Hill

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? She is cool. Just a generally fun person to be around.

15. What is the last song that got stuck in your head? "A Pensieve Full of Unrequited Love" - The Mudbloods.

16. What is your favorite item of clothing? my jammie pants. They are comfy.

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? In treat form only. Ew if it's the cereal. No flavor gross!

18. What would you do if you saw $100 on the ground? I would pick it up. Looking around then go off and use it on something I really want.

19. What items could you not go without during the day? A book of some sort.

20. What should you be doing right now? Sleeping. I have a soccer game in the morning. Sleep is so over rated.

I am not going to tag anyone just do it if you want to join in the game. Send me a link or something I like reading them though. Oh and I tagged Lauren but that's only because nobody was smart enough to go to her blog and comment that she is it. Geeeez people you should know Lauren needs reminders sometimes.

1 comment:

Keri Mikulski said...

Great MeMe. :) I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is seriously addicted to One Tree Hill. :) Oh and Swedish Fish are yummy. :)