Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School is starting.

Thats right kids gather up all your pen, notebooks, paper and don't forget your sonic screwdriver and get everything ready because your going back to school. I know I know you don't want to go back but it is something we all have to do.

I hate going back to school but yet I hate leaving school at the end of the year so it's a two sided never ending battle of love and hate. I have nothing ready for the first day back. I will be going to my room sometime to work on that....

Now children lets not start school on a bad note. We all want to get smartical. Don't give me that your crazy look I know there is no bright side to selling your soul to a school run by aliens who are all out to use you to control the world. Oh wait thats Doctor Who. But anyway I am going to start the first day of school with a smile on my face.(HA)

Okay so I am making it official left handed people are going ot rule the world. Alex Day I just learned is left handed.

1 comment:

Keri Mikulski said...

How was it?? Do you like your classes? ;)