Saturday, August 30, 2008

*inserts Doctor Who theme toon here*

I have not been posting for a few days. I know I have oh so many readers that all of you are so sad when I am gone. Yeah right.

I have been oh so busy with everything lately that getting on here to blog kind of hasn't been working. Plus I am addicted to the Trock forum and have been spending most of my time in there reading and posting on threads. What can I say I like Doctor Who. Speaking of Doctor Who that is another reason why I haven't been on the blog to post. I started reading the Doctor Who book I bought and my god it's amazing. Then Lauren and I have been having this week long Doctor Who marathon.

I have relized that in this blog I have talked about Doctor Who a lot. Or David Tennant. Most know I have a crush on him, like big time. Just thought I should point in out I ramble about Doctor Who a lot and most of you are just like"wth or wtf is she talking about"

My goal is to start watching the Classic Who too. So I can really call myself obsessed. If you don't know there is over 26 years of Doctor Who episodes I am going to try and watch. Some may think I am crazy. Good I like you to think that way. It's going to take me a long time but I will do it.

Jasper the Free Monkey update: It's been a while since one of these. Right now Jasper is exploring the dark world of the between the mattress and wall. First I thought he was eaten by the Beaver Liam or that the doctor showed up with the TARDIS and picked him up. No he is just exploring.

Reading.....The Golden Compass. Don't hate.

No comments: