Friday, August 15, 2008

Leaving Sunday

For a whole week. I think I have mentioned this many times on this and the amoeba blog. I am leaving with Madison and I am so excited.

I have been spending most of my time in a new forum. Don't hurt me ning members I have been on the Trock forum. It's really good talking to other Doctor Who fans. I am also on the ning but not a lot.


It seems like lately Breaking Dawn and Twilight have taken over my world. I guess that happens. I have many things I like but I guess I switch a lot and focus on that one thing and then switch to the other then the other. But I never really stop liking things. Seriously I can still name all the digimon kids in order of their cards. It went Tai, Matt, Sora, Izzy, Joe, Mimi, T.K., and then Kari. I was more into Digimon then Pokemon even. But the point in this is that I shift a lot in what I like and talk about constantly. Sorry if that bugs you but thats me. So I will try and talk more about other things at times but mainly this blog is going to be me rambling aobut whatever I obessing about if you have not caught that already. This might be my last post too before I leave.

No comments: