Monday, August 25, 2008

I think I am offically back.

*round of applause* That's right. I have come back to posting. It's been a long time since I posted something really Kaitish. I have been so tired lately to do much.

This post is coming in parts. I feel like adding a little Sophie/john style in here too.

Camping. Long story. It was a lot of fun and now Sophie the puffin has a new friend Liam the beaver. B-I-N-G-O, after all the bingo I need therapy. Madison and I had way to much fun with B-I-N-G-O, after our big win (almost 200 dollars) we just couldn't get enough. Stupid New Jersey and their bingo laws. Oh I did some reading on this trip too. Not much sadly I have been slacking.

Soccer. One word EWWWWWWWW(said in a snobby slytherin voice). I hate soccer right now. All the running and running. Oh did I mention running. It's seriously not fun right now. One week of just straight running.

Other then that Lauren and I have been having a long running Doctor Who marathon.

1 comment:

Keri Mikulski said...

Urgh. Soccer preseason. Have fun. See you on Wednesday. :)