Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Two Post one Day....

Making up for the lost time.

I was finishing up watching all the fiveawesomeguys video.s Sadly I feel behind in my YouTube subscriptions. But they are easy to get caught up on. One day I will have a video camera. (The day I have enough money). As I finished I relized how much I really like the guys. The girls have Harry Potter and Twilight. And with the guys Alex and Charlie (at least) have Doctor Who and Pokemon. It evens out. (Plus the guys are into Harry Potter too.)

If you don't know I am a fan of Doctor Who. I have all the season and have seen every episode a million and a half times. I did not get to watch all of the new season because my cable connection is shot and doesn't work for most channels. =[ So I listen to the guys talk about it when they do mention it.

Today Alex announced something quite awesome. He and Charlie have started Trock. It's like Wrock but it's TimeLord Rock. If you don't know what a timelord is it's from Doctor Who. Their songs are amazing. But you need to know Doctor Who to listen to them and understand.

I get excited about really awesome music like this. I hope Trock gets just as popular as Wrock. Doctor Who is the GREATEST SciFi television show ever and I don't think it gets a lot of credit around here in good Ole' South Jersey.

The blog will not let me post the video of him singing but it's amazing.

To end this I have come up with what type of Nerdfighter I am and will be working on my Nerdfighter song. (Every Nerdfighter is suppose to make a song about the type of Nerdfighter they are.) It has taken me a while to come up with my official what type of Nerdfighter are you. If I do not make a song a picture book will be made. That's a promise. I will work on it in my spare time and probably a little while I am camping. Vacation sort of. I am filling in for Joe on Madison's camping trip. Okay side tracked. I will tell you by the end my Nerdfighter Title.

I am a Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Twilight, Reading, Writing Nerdfighter.

Everybody I advise you if you have not already check out Doctor Who if your into Scifi, The fiveawesomeguys and girls. They are worth it.

If you want to know what Doctor Who is just tell me and I will gladly explain to the best that I can.

This makes up for the time I was not posting. >.<
And NO I STILL HAVE NOT READ BREAKING DAWN. AND YES I AM OKAY WITH THAT. And Lauren is powning me in the reading challange of awesome. (inspired by Kristina's book club.)

No comments: