Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I have returned...

I have been gone for a while. As most people know I have not gotten my copy of Breaking Dawn so I have been avoiding any contact with people who might spoil. Sorry.

While waiting I just sat around doing nothing really. I did a lot of reading and did half my school reading. Did some writing. Then Lauren and I had an awesome time last night. FIREWORKS. We are working on a super top secret project.

I have almost completed watching all the fiveawesomeguys videos.

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Erm.. What is Doctor Who? Oh by the way, I found this random song (i have no idea how). it's kind of lfa-rock. You'll see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVa4n8QLXvk

Kaitlyn said...

Spohie, Doctor Who is a Scifi show on BBC. It's about a 900 year old Timelord who travels through space keeping peace. He is the last Timelord in the Universe so he takes on companions to travel with him.

I have heard a lot of lfa-rock. My favorites are the ones Lauren, Lena, and Kristina did and sang for john Green at his house. It had a rap in it. And then Liane's. I will post links later if you want to check them out. =]

Sophie said...

yay! you rock! in a nerdfihgter-type way