Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another day...

I am starting to get into a slump. I don't know if it's because of school starting or if I am just not all right up in the head right now. But I have been feeling crappy lately. Like everything is going to end up blowing up in my face.

Soccer is one of the main reasons I am not sure what I want to do about it but I am not putting up with the teams shit anymore. I can't let them bring me down.

I have to do some writing and start doing my school reading but no I am off doing other stuff. I put things off way to much. Last night I should have been reading but nooooo. I started watching all the fiveawesomeguys videos. I will only watch fiveawesomegirl fiveawesomeguys and one aesomefanboy. That's the only ones I will watch all the other fiveawesomes are stretching it a bit.

Nothing has been out there making me really excited. I did order the Casanova movie but that won't be here for up to four weeks. Yes a long time. So I am not really jazzed about that. Everybody who is made of awesome will be in Chicago this weekend, but I can't get there. John will be there 80% of the fiveawesomegirls and 20% of the guys will be there. I am will be stuck in New Jersey. Yay me.

Sorry for ranting but this is how I feel.

2 comments:

Lauren! said...

I WANT TO GO TO CHICAGO. Lets buy tickets and run. while i still have off of work

Keri Mikulski said...

Did you read BREAKING DAWN?? Did it get you out of your slump?? ;)