Thursday, July 17, 2008

Once upon a time....

There was a voicemail on Lauren's phone. It told a story and guacamole. There will be other voice mails in the future but that story was the best one in the world.

Last night was a sugar high. I downed a pack of fundip, a coke, and star burst all at once. Then had a killer good mango slush and soft pretzels.

I have been having a blah time then I saw Sophie's videos. It makes me want to start a vlog with her. And make like a brotherhood 2.0 but Kaiti and Sophie style.

Also I am going to start putting a box together for Sophie of survival stuff if anybody would like to add something just comment below. but don't tell her what it is. It's going to be a surprise what inside like the cereal boxes!

I have to start jotting stuff down in my book for Monday...Monday Monday Monday. And finish Keri's book by Monday Monday Monday.

Slytherin Pride.

3 comments:

George said...

What about me!? mention me! I was there for the guacamole and the special voicemails (which i am supremely jealous of). And i want to be part of the vlog too of course! if i had a video camera that is... and i am a part of the survival package too.

Keri Mikulski said...

This post has great voice.. Find out more about voice on Monday.. Have fun at yoga! :)

Kaitlyn said...

I know George. I will edit it to add you in there. =]

Do you really want me to leave voice mails?

We were all forced into yoga now. I think Justin planned on stalking us until we put our names down. He was jumping for joy when we signed up.