Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Point

Ever so often I get in this rutty mood were I want nothing to do with anyone or anything. Well everybody *drum roll please* I am in one of those moods. So if I seem cranky and down that's just becasue i am having a hard time lately and not in the mood to be around people. I should be out of this mood soon. I am just bottling things up and don't want them to explode on people. I don't like telling people when I am annoyed with them. I just kind of cock and attitude with them and I don't want to do that and make anyone mad.

Happy news this week. Lauren Myrtle is mailing out her Devil Snare cd. And will be mailing out What About Myrtle? cd when she gets the rest of them in. That will make me happy. But I am very protective of my cds so it might be a while before ANYONE else gets to see one. Sorry it's the way I roll.

I am ordering Ministry of Magic's cds too. So I will be happy when I place the order then when I get them.

Reading update. Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows.

The Tails of Free monkey. Jasper had his cloths once again. No more nakedness.

And last DON'T blend your Happy Meal no matter how much fun it looks it smells and makes you throw up. Trust me I won't do it again. Unless your Lauren and liked it.

And last. If anyone of the Amoeba members want to hang out and have a X-Men marathon sometime when I get out of my rut tell me in the comments. I have a serious urge to watch all three X-men movies. I also have the video games too! >.< I have had a long time love affair with X-Men. Shhhh. Don't tell Harry!

Mamma Mia.

No comments: