Friday, July 11, 2008

The Day before....

My party and well my father is outside decorating. It's really neat outside to tell the truth he does a good job at decorating. The party time has changed to five and ending at eight unless your a girl and want to sleepover. Sorry Joe but you don't count to sleep over.

I have been doing really bad on the reading challenge Lauren and I have going. I think I am still winning not sure. I know I am at book 25. I am at least beating Kristina in her book club challenge. I am stuck on Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. It's taking a while because well lately I have been doing other things.

Book of Awesome still a work in progress to get it all caught up. I think it calls for a punishment on both Lauren and I. But we need your help. We need writing challenges and punishments. Our ideas won't last forever!
(most ideas have come from the FiveAwesomeGirls or Vlogbrothers)

No comments: