Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I used my blender!

That's right you know it, I used my blender tonight. (The one I got for my birthday) I made milkshakes! I am not a pro at blending yet but I will get it right soon.

The writing thing I went to tonight was fun. It was totally jokes! Keri Mikulski cool. I think it's going to be fun. I can't wait for next week. I have ot go through all my favorite books and knock it down to a small amount.

I am not in a mood for typing a long blog that just goes on and on like some of my other post.

Lauren and I have been slacking on the book of AWESOME. We will get it call caught up my by birthday party.

I think I will just post pictures now.
Nerd Fighters IconPhotobucket

HPAIn Which Draco and Harry Secretly Want to Make Out by The Whomping Willows

DRACO AND HARRY SITTING IN A TREE S-N-O-G-G-I-N-G!
It's Not Half Bad - The ParselmouthsPrefects Are Hot - The Moaning Myrtleshp alliance

DOCTOR WHO TIME!
The DoctorNinth DoctorDoctor and KittyWe Are Not Amused

Tennant and the Kitten!
Dok and the kitten 2