Saturday, July 19, 2008

What goes up....must come down right?

I was babysitting once again today. Ew. The kid peed on my foot so gross. Today I was watching Hugh, I have been watching him for about two year or more.

I regained my love for the movie The Fox and the Hound. It's the most amazing adorable movie. And by the way Hank's new Harry Potter song is amazing. Watch it. Link in the sidebar...(not really just wanted to say it.) But I will include the video. J.K. stop stealing jam and get to writing book eight!

I have been putting off writing in my book for Monday >.< I have ideas just have to find the book in that hell hole I call my room.

I got a teddy bear last night from build a bear. I love going there. His name is Emmett and he is cuddly and adorable and pudgy. (Twilight reference! and the name fit well). I also spent all my money in borders. I have three dollars to my name right now. Well other then my saved bank money. But I own ALL of Maureen Johnson's books plus I got some other ones too.

No comments: