Wednesday, July 9, 2008

RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started drawling for the first time in FOREVER tonight. I was doing fine no more anime and cartoon faces I can do those fine. I can't do real human faces. I was doing great on everything else the picture turned out really well for the first time in 8 months since I picked up a pencil and started working. It does not take me long when I start working on a picture and I think they are good. They are not detailed or dead on like some peoples work but you can tell who they are. (now i am getting down on myself. I like my art.)

That's something only few people know about me. I can draw really well. Ask most anyone in my family My little brother is jealous that I have the talent and don't use it. I usually draw at night or really early in the morning. between the hours of one and three in the morning I am usually really able to do anything. don't know why? Go figure I am a night owl. (hooot hooot)

Tonight I just got this feeling like I should pick up a pencil and just start drawling and I did and it turned out good EXCEPT I can't get this DAMN face right and it messes everything up. So from now on no matter what my people won't have faces.

I drew Chace Crawford from Gossip Girl. One because he is cute and two I love his hair and I am good with hair. If anybody wants to see leave comments and maybe I will show you some of my pictures.....maybe. Picture inclueded...(it's the same picture I drew off of.)

Photobucket



I think this is the long post I was going to post earlier but just put blurs and pictures. Sorry for my rambling I just felt like getting everything out.

Sometimes I start to see like I am talking to other people like people read my blog. I know not many people if any really read this but if oyu do leave something in the comments and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

I think I want to see that drawing. :) Yummy!

Rachel said...

me too...