Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am super pissed off

I don't there there is anything that would make me mad. I don't hear from anyone about soccer all summer. They did not tell me there was a summer league until the last day of school and it was to late to get all the papers in. And now that I have a morning job I talk to someone and they tell me the coach is going to be pissed off that I can't be there every morning for practice.

Here is how I see it. I am going to play. I will go when I can to the practices and the coach can go screw himself in the corner! That was a little harsh but I hate him and the other assistant coach too. I don't know why I am playing. Oh wait thats right it looks good on my collage application four years of High School Varsity Soccer. That's about all anymore, I use to play because I enjoyed it.

Oh and did I mention that the whole team pretty much hates me. Because I am not skinny and pretty. Woopie do da!

No comments: