Sunday, July 27, 2008

What happens when your bored.

I started looking on surfthechannel trying to find something good to watch. seeing that I can't watch the newest season of Doctor Who. Which I missed sadly because Friday night were mainly spend sleeping over other peoples houses who do not LOVE the Doctor like I do. So I looked up old shows I use to watch with my dad. Xena was there big whoop I have seen them all. Jack of all trades was there. cool I want to watch oh no your computer will not allow you to run this video seeing that it comes from a website in Korea or some other country in Asia. Okay I am getting mad now. but then I stumble upon Casanova. A three episode TV serial put out by the BBC in 2005. So I start watching it thinking I know David Tennant was in a Casanova thing. And there he is! So I start watching just for that reason and now i am hooked. It's an amazing show movie thing. And better then that the scriptwriter is Russel T. Davies. Whom we all know from Doctor Who.

It's making me want ot learn more about Casanova as I keep watching. I want to learn more. Gosh this is kind of how my Doctor Who obsession started by seeing something or hearing about it then going into more and move. Kind of like the Anne Boleyn phase we all went though in the Amoeba. I think I have a new obsession. Kind of counts as an old one seeing that I have had a thing for David Tennant for a while. (so darn cute). I think it's time for a Picture montage of David Tennent. Just a few pictures not all the ones I could put up only him as the people I mentioned in this post.

Photobucket
As Casanova


As the Doctor.

And As himself.

No comments: