Tuesday, July 15, 2008

eww....

Headline ^ has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS BLOG I THINK.

Another notsome day. Not sure just a little blah today. I start babysitting tomorrow, it's going to be like a part time job so that cool. I will have more money. That's cool I guess.

I will be in court house tomorrow after babysitting too. Most the time in my mom's office or at the library hanging out with Justin and George. Then the writing thing with Keri. I have to pick out my favorite books. I have to many. Plus Free Monkey is joining. He does not mind maybe being the only boy. he even has his own writing book.

Jasper update(free monkey). Today he and I both almost got hit by a railroad cleaner. Scary bladed thing that drives and removes weeds from the tracks. Yeah I was going to get the mail and chasing that silly monkey. He warned me that it was behind us just in time and he and I got away. =]

I have been listening to this song. It's inspiring me to write my story but I have yet to start. No motivation on my part. But it's a duet by Kristina Horner and I think Jason Munday or Mark from the Ministry of Magic. About Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. It's the best song I think I have heard.

Wrock bands to check out.

Ministry of Magic
The Moaning Myrtles
The Parselmouths
Catchlove
Tom Riddle and Friends
The Butterbeer Experience

Just a few that I like.

2 comments:

George said...

Uh, you forgot the Remus Lupins! Duh! They are AMAZING! ;-)

Keri Mikulski said...

Can't wait to see your book picks tomorrow. Nice pic of Chace. :)