Monday, July 28, 2008

It might have been a year

but I had to put the book down. I still want to cry. the one part is coming up. The part that most people might like. The part people think is the best. It might have the most remembered line. But It's my least favorite part. That's right. The death of Bellatrix (Black) LeStrange.

That's right. My favorite character is a death eater. But I can't help it. She was cool in a crazy longing for the Dark Lord way. I am so not on the side of the death eaters. Even if I am in Slytherin and a pure blood. I just think Bellatrix was awesome. And Helena Bonham Carter did a FANTASTIC job of playing her. I have a thing for the Black's.

(reading update. Still reading Deathly Hallows if you did not figure it out. Then I have to read my school books and finish Pretties. Lazy reader lately.)

No comments: