Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

Nag Nag Nag. Is there a way to go a day without nagging? I don't think there is. I nag sometimes. I get nagged at. But really think of a world were nobody nagged you. I think life would be a hell of a lot better if people would just get off each others back and live their own life.


So I went and saw Sex in the City with my mom last night. It was amazing. Most people don't know but I do watch the show in private it's one of those facts that people who know me are now just learning. But it was full of sex so my mom started covering my eyes. Then we just laughed it off. But it was a good movie and very funny.

This weekend has been sex in the city and gossip girl and that pretty much all.

Oi I babysat today too. Loads of fun playing with Hugh.

No comments: