Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's been a while since I have posted. To tell the truth I just haven't felt like being on here. Every time I get on I just feel what's the point and get off.

I am posting today because I am just tired of thinking.

People who knew Matt Tozer will always remember him. He was a great guy. I am going to miss Matt. Even if he and I were not close close friends he still was a friend of mine. Matt was the kid of kid who was friends with everybody.

Matt's death is not the only thing that kept me from posting on here. I just have not been up to blogging lately. Finals are here and I am stressing big time. School is almost over. Things are going on and I have just been reading.

I am thinking about going on a hiatus for a bit from the real world and just hiding out in my room reading. I miss the days were I could hide in a book and not worry.

Kaitlyn.

No comments: