Monday, June 16, 2008

Kaiti is happy I posted this on another blog for the gamg to read. But I guess nobody really reads mine outside the gange but I will post anyway.

Thursday at AD there will a CCA reunion type thing.

I did not babble on in the ameoba blog but I will here, I only went to CCA for a year but that was like my best year ever. I really became who I am becasue of that school and Burket. I miss all my friends from there like Heather and Sarah. I still see Ray Ray all the time. It's just really awesome that this is happening and I hope my mom will let me go because I will be upset if I can't. But I think she will.

Picture time.....

First Picture. I found when looking up Catchlove. (band)CATCHLOVE. GRETA.  spröde  carmenite@gj

Where can I park my zebra?zebra!

harry potter icons

1 comment:

Justin The Teen Librarian said...

Hey Kaitlyn,
Nice blog! I hope to see you at the library soon...

-Justin

PS. http://cmclibraryteens.blogspot.com