Thursday, June 26, 2008

Take a minute to think

It's Friday morning everybody. I am super awake. Go figure I took a nap at what eight. But I have been pretty busy today. I got my new glasses. They are berry and are going to take a lot of getting use to. A LOT.

I have been still reading. I am at book number eight in gossip girl. I am going to slowly buy each book seeing that I am broke right now. But not after Saturday.....

Here is how busy I truly am.

Nine something or earlier (my mom knows) I am babysitting Hugh. Sure fun fun. Play around watch some movies. Then at 3 something or other I get to go home shower and be ready to go out at 5 something to babysit Keiron. Who is a blast. He and I will be hanging around until 11ish so I get about an hour at home to relax. I am going to need plenty of rest before hand so no late night partying to the night before. meaning I have to get sleep soon so I don't sleep in mad late and stay up all night. So Kaiti is booked.

For those who did not know I have a huge crush on the following....not in any order.
PhotobucketJohnny Depp Dyvoire icon David Tennantmelzy08-simm07chace crawfordrobert pattinson

That's all for now. They are my celebrity crushes. Some longer then others and some more then others.

(Adrian Brody, Johnny Depp, David Tennant, John Simms, Chance Crawford, and Robert Pattinson for those of you who have no clue who they are)

No comments: