Saturday, June 28, 2008

Get Out of My bathroom....Your really creepy your not a girl and you...

don't belong here. -The Moaning Myrtles

Finished my day of babysitting making 120 dollars. Woot to that.

I have my new glasses and guess what. Watching Doctor Who in them kicks ass. I can see so much better and enjoy it ten times better.

I just learned that even that I missed ALL of season four of Doctor Who, (Russell T Davies' last season as executive producer) I can watch the whole thing on another website. *happy dances*

Plus after listening to the song Engines Make Me Hot by Lauren Fairweather I am urged to watch Firefly. And guess what I can on the same website.

Happy Kaiti.
Doctor WHo

"You know your obsessed with Doctor Who when you actually want to be abducted by an Alien."

No comments: