Friday, June 20, 2008

Books

So the CCA reunion was a blast. (who uses the word blast), I was sad to leave becasue I miss those guys so much. I forget sometimes about that year of my life were everything was crazy fun.

I have been reading a lot lately. (thats mainly what I do in the summer.) But I finished City of Ashes. Which was amazing. (so haha some people though I would never read or like the same books as them) but also I started reading Gossip Girl. *gasp* Whatever you can stone me if you want. But I like it so far. It's one of those books that you read and like but you keep it a secret becasue people will make fun of you. I don't care. I like all kinds of books.

My top Ten Favorite books.

1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. Atonement
3. Looking for Alaska
4. The Little Princess
5. Pride and Prejudice
6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
7. Twilight
8. Sense and Sensibility
9. The Host
10. City of Bones

Some are parts of series. Go read and tell me what you think. Not that anybody really reads my blog but me.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

oh i read your blogs..
i check up on them everyday

mhmmmm...
hahah jk